Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Google Reader

I love using Google Reader! I have been using Google Reader for two years now and have about 40 subscriptions that I follow.  I view my reader on a daily basis like a newspaper.  I log-on everyone morning to see what is happening, what others are posting.  This is an easy access to other's blogs and posting.  I follow many other blogs.  Below is a list of some blogs I follow.  My recommendations are in bold.  


BLOGCEA
Educdemic
Edutopia RSS
entertainment zone
Free Technology for Teachers
iLearn Technology
Larry Felazzo's Websites of the day
LD OnLine Daily News
RSD6 Elementary Technology Showcase
Saint Joseph College Campus News and Current Events
sites4primary.com
Stump The Teacher
Teacher Reboot Camp
Teaching 2 and 3 year olds
Dairy of a First Grade Teacher
Kindergarten Hoppenings
Ladybug's Teacher Files
RSD6 Math Blog
Tales From a K-1 Classroom
The First Grade Parade





No comments:

Post a Comment