Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Final Reflection

  
  As a final reflection for this course, I created a Voki.  I did not have a chance to create a Voki this semester but was very interested in giving it a try after viewing some of my classmates. 
     Entering this class, I had a background with many of the tools this course offered.  Even though I had a background, I did not have much time to spend with the tools in the classroom due to the state requirements that need to be met.  This course allowed me to take a set back and seek creative ways that technology can be incorporated while sticking to the requirements.  I feel I needed a "refresher" on many of the tools, like StoryBird, in order to ensure proper use with my students.  I have also found myself eager to incorporate more activities within my teaching.  My students absolutely loved completing the VoiceThread project and are eager for another.  I have even widen my professional learning community in this course, where I have been able to add many professionals to my Twitter account!

No comments:

Post a Comment